New Washington State Life Science Research Funding Report, 1980-2014
New Job Postings...
Director, Process Engineering @ Alder Biopharmaceuticals
Manager, Clinical Research @ NanoString
Director, Process Development @ Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Quality Control Manager Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Clinical Research Support Quality Associate Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (WA)
- IRB Operations Manager Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (WA)
- Medical Communications Manager Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Quality Validation Senior Associate/Manager Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Director, Validation Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- IT Business Relationship Manager ZymoGenetics, Inc., a Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (WA)
- Senior Quality Assurance Associate Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Manager, Clinical Research NanoString Technologies, Inc. (WA)
- Director, Process Development and Staff Scientist Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (WA)
| About Job Postings...
Learn about Icogenex Bioincubator Start-up Biotechnology Space Available for Lease
Whether you are a start-up or an established company, Icogenex Bioincubator rents lab benches, offices and desk space to
small companies with 1-20 employees. Lab bench space includes access to lab equipment, amenities and services at no
additional charge, minimizing capital expenses and making the facility cost-effective.
Their flexible space and lease terms allow you to expand or contract as needed. The all-inclusive monthly
rate eliminates hassles and unexpected expenses so you can focus on your business.
Learn about biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical facilities available for sale,
lease or sublease in Texas, regionally or nationwide.
July is Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month.
Juvenile arthritis (JA) refers to any form of arthritis or arthritis-related
condition that develops in children or teenagers who are less than 18 years of age.
Approximately 294,000 children under the age of 18 are affected by pediatric arthritis and
The mission of the Arthritis National Research Foundation mission is to provide initial
research funding to brilliant, investigative scientists with new ideas to cure arthritis and
related autoimmune diseases.
LifeScience Moment: Baseball legend Lou Gehrig delivered the famous farewell speech bidding to fans.
On July 4, 1939, baseball legend Lou Gehrig delivered the famous speech bidding farewell to the ballpark and his fans. Two weeks before Gehrig had been
diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
Accompanied by his wife, Eleanor, Lou left Mayo Clinic with the devastating diagnosis on June 20th 1939, a day after his 36th birthday. He
died in June two years later, not quite 38 years old, of the rare neurological disease that would come to bear his name.
Life Science Evolution Posters
It's a Small World
"Newton, forgive me."