Try out our free three month job posting trial offer
New Job Postings...
Scientist, Quality Control @ ZymoGenetics
Clinical Trial Manager @ Zymeworks
Regulatory Affairs Manager (CMC) @ Alder Biopharmaceuticals
- Vice President, Scientific Computing Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Temporary Facilities Assistant Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Regulatory Affairs Manager Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Associate Director, Formulation and Drug Product Sciences Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Research Associate, Protein Sciences Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist/Sr. Specialist Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Validation Specialist Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Research Associate I/II, Cell Based Assays (Contract) Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Senior Clinical Trials Assistant (Contract) Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Medical Science Liaison (Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Western PA) Seattle Genetics, Inc.
| About Job Postings...
Learn about Icogenex Biotech Incubator Space Available for Lease
Full service laboratory and office incubator space is available for sublease in the Seattle
Fremont neighborhood. Ideal for small biotech companies or startups, individual lab benches and
secure office space may be rented with short- or long-term lease options.
Laboratory lease terms include the use of basic molecular and cell biology laboratory equipment,
as well as glass wash and janitorial services.
Located within a ten minute drive of the University of Washington, Institute for Systems Biology,
Seattle Biomedical Research Institute, PATH, the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and others.
July 28 is World Hepatitis Day.
World Hepatitis Day is now recognized on July 28th, the birthday of Dr. Baruch Blumberg
(1925-2014) who discovered the hepatitis B virus and developed the first hepatitis B vaccine.
World Hepatitis Day aims to increase awareness and understanding of viral hepatitis
and the diseases it causes. Viral hepatitis is a major global health threat with around
350 million people living with chronic hepatitis B and around 170 million people living
with chronic hepatitis C.
LifeScience Moment: President Dwight Eisenhower signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act.
On July 29, 1958, President Dwight Eisenhower signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act, leading to the birth of NASA on Oct. 1, 1958 and
related medical device and life science development.
Since its inception, NASA has accomplished numerous scientific and technological feats in air and space. NASA technology also has been adapted
for many non-aerospace uses by the private sector. NASA remains a leading force in scientific research and in stimulating public
interest in aerospace exploration, as well as science and technology in general.
Life Science Evolution...
It's a Small World
"Why are things as they are and not otherwise?"
Johannes Kepler, German astronomer